Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mitten Lotto Winnings

Awhile back I wrote about the yarn I purchased from Eat.Sleep.Knit and the sweater I plan to make from the yarn. Inside my package was a scratch off lotto ticket. Very exciting, right? With this ticket I won a mitten kit that I got to pick the color scheme for. I of course picked the blue option and mailed off my winning card. I am so excited to share that I received my prize yesterday! It included two yummy Madelinetosh yarn skeins and the mitten pattern. And yes, I hugged the yarn over and over when I opened my box! I don't feel the two colors go that great together and I plan on using the Yarn Love Marianne Dashwood in Sparkling Pool with the charcoal instead to create the mittens. I have always wanted to try this yarn out due to hearing so many good things. (happy dance!!!!)


Thank you,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.