Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tumblr Update: Constantly Constance Art Showcase

I have been admiring some beautiful Tumblr sites recently, where the artists use it as their website to showcase their art. I have never been fond of the Carbonmade site I created to act as my portfolio and have been looking for an inexpensive (free) way to showcase my art. I have gutted and updated my Tumblr (shh... not done yet). I am now solely using Pinterest to collect images on. I like that I can organize and categorize my images, rather than an endless stream like on Tumblr.

Please check out the new and improved site as well as my latest creations. I have two basic concepts running at the moment. One of which is the lesser known Grimm's Fairy Tales. Let me know what you think!

First experiment on new Kraft paper! I'm in love!
Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.