Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hint Mint Holiday Contest Results

There I was sitting at the airport, waiting to board my plane for home. When I decided to check my messages, as you do while waiting and waiting and waiting. Low and behold, I had a message informing me that I had won the daily Hint Mint contest. I was glowing! I was so excited that I felt I was flying even before boarding my plane! I called my family to let them know the exciting news and then did a couple happy dances before heading home! It was such an amazing feeling when I was able to share my story and successes with my family at dinner that night. Being able to see how the pride in my parents' faces was a priceless moment and one I will not soon forget.

What else did I win? Since I was day 22's winner of the Hint Mint holiday art contest. Hint Mint posted my art and social media links on their Facebook page which is great exposure. Each winner chosen receives a set of 3 MINI Audrey Kawasaki's Artist Series tin plates (3.5"x3.5" and unsigned). Very exciting!!!!

Thank you to Hint Mint for the opportunity to showcase so many amazing artists and their work!!! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to shine. Thank you for helping confirm that I do have the ability to compete with other amazing artists out there.

Thank you!

Constance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.