Sunday, August 21, 2011

Porcelain Experiments

I've been working on alternative ways of combining my drawing with my ceramics. Right now I am experimenting with porcelain, working with both thrown forms and rolled tiles. I am experimenting with carved and low relief techniques when creating my designs. I hope to eventually transfer my figures from a 2-D application on the forms to the actual forms themselves. I look forward to this evolution as it has been an amazing transformation just within the last week. To get a better idea of what I am working on, I have attached a few photos. The pictures are before the ceramics are fired. I will keep you posted on their transformation to completed project.

Porcelain tile #2 (Taken with instagram) by Constantly Constance
Porcelain tile (Taken with instagram) by Constantly Constance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.