Sunday, July 1, 2012

Marina and the Diamonds

I haven't been able to stop listening to Marina and the Diamonds since I was introduced via itunes offering a free video this week (6/26-7/3/2012). Cleaning my house this morning was so much fun being serenaded to with the sweet sounds of Marina. She is a lot of fun. What also caught my eye watching her videos was that she has an amazing figure which she flaunts in cute dresses. What is so amazing about that? Well to be honest, she is very well endowed and doesn't have it all hanging out, which I commend her for. It would have been very easy for her to go down that road and be known for what she looks like and not what she sounds like. She definitely won brownie points for that! 


This is my favorite video at the moment so please check it out! I'd love to hear what you think and/or what your favorite song of hers is!



Thanks,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.