Saturday, July 14, 2012

Visit to Pacific Grove, California

I just back from my vacation to California to visit my family. I had the most amazing visit! I did not want to come back to the heat of Vegas. Visiting Pacific Grove is always a refreshing treat and escape. I so enjoy the greens and blues as well as the beautiful architecture of the area. Out here in Vegas, it's nothing but stucco and beiges and browns. Each house has a unique style to it rather than the tract homes and commercial development that I am currently surrounded by. I thought I'd share some photos I took of foliage and such that caught my eye while I was there.







Thanks,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.