Sunday, August 5, 2012

Good Reads - Great Resource



As it is summer and I have more time and want to read, I have been in search for books to occupy my time. Sadly, I have had the worst time getting my hands on the books I want to read since they are all on hold till eternity at the library. This has forced my to go on search for other books to feed my starving brain and hunger for good story telling. I took to scouring the internet for websites that might help me to find the next book, in doing so I found GoodReads.com. So far it has been a lot of fun and reminds me of being a kid with a nook challenge at school. I've never been an avid reader and only started reading for enjoyment about 5 years ago. The reason for this is a story for another time. I wanted to write this post as a celebration of reading and to be able to advocate for a great resource. I've added a link button in the left column of my blog so that you can easily access the site as well as become my friend if you're interested.

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Your comment will appear as soon as it has been cleared by Constantly Constance editor.